- Mr. Hospitality- P. Andre Tolbert-Woodall
Andre - is a Senior Hospitality Management student from Tidewater, Virginia. His strong leadership skills and passion for service has led him to accept membership in the Men's Tennis team, Virginia State Honors Program, Eta Sigma Delta, NSMH, Big Brothers and Big Sisters Program, Virginia Epilson Colony of Phi Mu Alpha Sinfonia Fraternity of America, Inc. to name a few. He is a former tenor saxophonist in the Trojan Explosion Marching Band. He enjoys tennis, swimming, biking, writing music, traveling, and having fun with friends and family. Andre is also a Resident Assistant. He formerly interned with the Hilton Family(2008) and NACUFS at Pennsylvania State University(2009).
- Gerald Turner - Honor Student and the recipient of several scholarship awards at Virginia State University, including his most recent award, the AH&LA SCHOLARSHIP. Some of Gerald's involvements include: National Association for the Advancement of Colored People - Treasurer · Honda Campus All Star Challenge Club – Vice President · National Society of Minorities in Hospitality - Delegate · Eta Sigma Delta International Honors Society – Historian · Virginia State University Honors Society · East Caribbean Study Abroad Tour · Charles B. Rangel International Affairs Fellowship Conference · Thurgood Marshall Leadership Conference
- Tracey Beliard - Haitian American is how she likes to introduce her ethnicity, Tracey is from queens New York. In New York , Tracey was exposed to the great works of performing arts; Grade school bands to high school bachelors in theatre arts. She is Hard working and determined. In the Haitian culture, education is priority number one. Maintaining proper grades and acceptance into Virginia state university, while capitalizing on the many opportunities present to her through the university, has brought great pride and honor to her family.
- Nikola Chevalier - is a junior who was born in Trinidad. She moved to the USA when she was 9 years old with her family. She currently wears the sash of Ms. Junior 2009-2010 at Virginia State. Nikola is very driven and believes that vision without action is merely a dream. This young lady is very dedicated to any task bestowed upon her. She is a member of the Betterment of Brothers and Sisters, Eta Sigma Delta, Big Brother Big Sister and NSMH. Nikola dream is to be the Food and Beverage Director of a reputable establishment.
- Narda Malcolm - Is from the island of Jamaica. She is a honor student who has a penchant for serving. This first generation college student is a member of NSMH, NEWH, and Phi Theta Kappa. Narda has worked in the Hospitality industry for over 12 years, gaining valuable experience at places like the world renowned Sandals Royal Caribbean Resort in Montego Bay, Jamaica, where she served as Junior Sales Executive then Entertainment Manager at Sandals Inn, and as Lead host at the world famous Greenbrier Hotel in White Sulphur Springs, West Virginia. Narda's ultimate hospitality goals are to do her PhD, go on to teach Hospitality Management at the tertiary level, and open her own hotel in Jamaica.
- E'Lisha Fogle - is a senior hospitality management major. Since her matriculation at Virginia State University she has remained an active scholar with a minimum 3.5 GPA. During her freshman year she was elected Miss Freshmen and NSMH Parliamentarian. After her sophomore year as a Walt Disney World intern she returned to VSU to end her junior year gaining the title of Miss Virginia State University 1st Runner Up. Along with that ambassadorial position she is a current member of the Agriculture Student Council and a residence life Senator for the Student Government Association, as well as the Eta Sigma Delta International Hospitality Honor Society President.